The Village at Coral GablesThe Elegance of Historic and Tranquil Community.
MG Developer follows the legacy of a dreamer who believed that beauty was for everyone. This 48- unit residence, The Village at Coral Gables, utilizes George Merrick’s Spanish architectural inspiration that revives the City’s past and present original vision, “The Village Project,” making The Village at Coral Gables a reality, the only way houses should be built in the tropical surroundings of Coral Gables. Inspired by Merrick’s seven villages, The Village at Coral Gables will be built in a Mediterranean Revival-style Architecture, designed by De La Guardia Victoria Architects & Urbanists, and bordered by gardens inspired by the alcoves in the Plaza de España.
The development will include townhomes, duplexes, lofts, flats, and an archway with raised residences above ground level, creating a distinct welcoming feeling into The Village at Coral Gables enclave. Units will vary in style and sizes including, one-bedroom flats to four-bedroom townhomes that range in size, from 1,750 sq. ft. to 3,100 sq. ft. The conceptual basis of The Village at Coral Gables is expressed through a delightful variety of garden spaces, lush green avenues, plazas, walkways, parks, and fountains for residents to revel in, as well as a wide variety of recreational amenities.
Construction for the project will start in 2022 and will be completed in 2024.
- Elegant Coral Stone Architectural Details
- Natural Stone Floors
- Stair with Custom Made Metal
- Premium Wood Traditional Doors
- Air Conditioning
- Designer Door Hardware
- Soundproofing Wall Insulation
- Swimming Pool
- Spacious, Elegant and Private Terrace and Balconies Bring Abundant Natural Light and Expand Livable Spaces
- Bi-Fold Door System That Integrate The Courtyard With The Family Room and Kitchen
- The Probst Group Real Estate Agent
- 954-999-2875 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com